Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Star Wars #56

THE ESCAPE pt I




Written by Kieron Gillen
Penciled by Sandrea Broccardo
Published Nov 7, 2018





   Han and company have once again crossed paths with ex-wife and fellow smuggler Sana Starros. She's able to conceal the wanted rebels for a bit, but eventually luck runs out and they're forced to abandon ship. With Chewy and the Millennium Falcon still adrift, they need to book it back, but will the make it in time? Kieron Gillen still proves he's the master of all things Star Wars. Plus with an all new arc to play with, it's clear Luke and his friends are still in pretty safe hands. I give this one a 9/10.





If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE


Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment