Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Daredevil #610

THE DEATH OF DAREDEVIL pt II




Written by Charles Soule
Penciled by Phil Noto
Published Oct 31, 2018





   Oh man... So at this point, I'm pretty sure Charles Soule is clearly the best writer Marvel has. What started as an Elektra reunion just serves to remind us how hot and cold she is. After quickly recruiting her to help kidnap Kingpin disciple James Wesley, the team once again encounters silent and deadly assassin, the Vigil. But after Daredevil saves him from his former girlfriend, blood is shed, and Elektra walks away. Amazing story that keeps getting better, I give this one a 10/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment