Thursday, January 17, 2019

X-Men Black: Mystique #1

ONE SHORT DAY


Written by Seanan McGuire
Penciled by Marco Failla
Published Oct 17, 2018






Another one-take to fulfill what I assume is the continued run of X-Men Black. I don’t know who this creative team is, nor why they were assigned to this story. But either way, Mystique goes undercover to steal some files from Trask Industries. While she’s there, she frees a mystery mutant and well - that’s about it. The small vignette following, which tells a larger story via a 5 part series on Apocalypse, is actually far better. I don’t understand the point of this book, but whatevs. I give this one a 6/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment