Thursday, January 17, 2019

Thor #6

MIDGARD'S FINAL DOOM


Written by Jason Aaron
Penciled by Christian Ward
Published Oct 17, 2018





   I’ve really been enjoying this series. It seems like Jason Aaron’s been writing Thor forever, and with that being the case, likely gets bored churning out story after story of the modern Asgaurdian. So why not throw it to millions of years into the future. This series combines the All-Father Thor with a future Phoenix Wolverine battling a super Doom. Complete with interludes featuring Thor favorite Ego, this is about as good as it gets. I give this one an 8/10.  


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment