Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Daredevil #609

THE DEATH OF DAREDEVIL pt I


Written by Charles Soule
Penciled by Phil Noto
Published Oct 17, 2018




   Daredevil has still managed to hold onto it’s Legacy numbering, and really at this point, I’m fairly sure is mostly alone in that regard. That said, it’s time is as short as many of Marvel’s books at the moment. Charles Soule is about the only writer I’d trust at this point with this character’s death. Although Phil Noto is no Ron Garney, I’d venture to believe the final chapter in Daredevil’s life is in good hands. The only hard part is trying to keep this iteration of the Man Without Fear separate from what’s happening in the Netflix version. Either way, I give this one a 9/10.  


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment