Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Old Man Logan #49

KING OF NOTHING pt II


Written by Ed Brisson
Penciled by Ibrahim Roberson
Published Oct 17, 2018




  The original berserker that found his way over from Secret Wars is slowly winding down. Obviously with the return of Wolverine, it was a matter of time before the Old Man had to go back to that dystopian future he came from, but lucky for us readers, he’s got one fight left in him. Or two. Or three. Logan takes on the Maestro... but is all the Regenix he has left enough to beat the green monster down? Guess there’s only one way to find out as this series concludes with the next issue. As far as this one goes though, I give it a 10/10. 


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment