Saturday, January 19, 2019

Punisher #3

WORLD WAR FRANK pt III




Written by Matthew Rosenberg 
Penciled by Szymon Kudranski
Published Oct 24, 2018
  




   With the short amount of time Daredevil has left, apparently he's decided to spend some of it with old friend Frank Castle. The only problem is that it wasn't time well spent. This issue was long on action, which of course most Punsiher readers crave - but short on pretty much everything else. 90% of this issue was a fight, but luckily it ended with a teaser highlighting.. wait, the return of Jigsaw? Suspense aside, it still wasn't enough to make up the lack of substance. I give this one a 7/10.   


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE


Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment