Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Champions #26

WARRIORS OF THE WEIRD pt II




Written by Jim Zub
Penciled by Max Dunbar
Published Nov 7, 2018






  Part 2 of the Champions descent into Weirdworld, this issue finds the team with scattered memories and new personas - but at the very least, Riri Williams is still aware of who they are. With help from the Man-Thing as well as the Master, they battle against the Swamp Queen. The issue ends with Ms. Marvel using Dr. Strange like powers to giant size Snow... gore. Confused? Yeah - me too. But at least Jim Zub isn't afraid to shake the tree every now and again. I give this one a 7/10.





If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE


Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment