Sunday, January 20, 2019

X-Men Black: Juggernaut #1

STOPPABLE




Written by Robbie Thompson
Penciled by Shawn Crystal
Published Oct 24, 2018




   Like the issue before it, and probably after it - I still don't understand X-Men Black. Marvel really dangled the carrot with the Magneto book coming with a Chris Claremont writing credit, but short of that - what is this about? I guess I'm glad we get a one shot story about Juggernaut, plus another chapter of this pointless Apocalypse story.. but still, you could skip this series and not miss anything. The good thing about it all is that the Emma Frost book comes next and mercilessly ends it. What will we learn next week? Nothing but how to throw $4.99 away really fast and for no reason. I give this one a 5/10. 


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment