Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Astonishing X-Men #16

UNTIL OUR HEARTS STOP pt IV




Written by Matthew Rosenberg
Penciled by Greg Lanf
Published Oct 17, 2018






   Although I assumed this series would take a big step back once Charles Soule was off it, I was more than pleasantly surprised to see it didn’t. It may have actually even gotten better. Between keeping Punisher super fresh, Rosenberg has brought his strengths to the X-Men, keeping this book at the top of it’s game. Inside, Havok still leads a rogue group of X-Men who now have just so happened to join the Reavers. Only problem, good things never last, and this one ends with a cliffhanger with Pierce and company trying to kill them. Still going strong though. I give this one a 10/10. 



If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment