Monday, January 28, 2019

Tony Stark: Iron Man #5

SELF MADE MAN pt V




Written by Dan Slott
Penciled by Max Dunbar
Published Oct 31, 2018






   I can't get over what Dan Slott brings to a series. My initial fear of losing him from Amazing Spider-Man has officially been transferred to the joy by what he's done with this book. Not taking away anything from Brian Michael Bendis, but it seems like Slott was meant for this series. As part of the continuing "Self-Made Man" arc, we get a peek into the life of still newly discovered Stark brother Arno, and what he's able to bring to the family's legacy. Problem for Tony though - the issue ends with his sibling dining with Sunset Bain, which could spell any number of troubles for the Avenger. This book keeps the winning streak going for this week with another 10/10.



If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE


Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment