Thursday, December 8, 2016

Spider-Man #4



Written by Brian Michael Bendis
Penciled by Sara Pichelli
Cover by Sara Pichelli
Published May 18, 2016

   This literally might be the shortest review of a comic book I've ever done. Ganke wants to meet former X-Man Goldballs, a new student at he and Miles' school. He gets mad when Miles won't go up to him and eventually tells him Miles is SpiderMan, which infuriates Miles and sends him swinging through the streets. He gets hit by a missile and falls to the ground at the feet of Hammerhead.

The end.

All I'm gonna say is that at least I'm a marvel unlimited customer because this truly wasn't worth the cover price. I give it a 4/10.


If you like this description, check out my video of it HERE.

I'm also on facebooktwitter, and instagram if you're into other types of random nerdiness. You can also follow my youtube channel if you're into rad comic art and stories. Feel free to like, subscribe, and comment if you wanna.

Until next time, thanks so much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment