Tuesday, December 27, 2016

All New Wolverine #9



Written by Tom Taylor
Penciled by Marcio Takara
Cover by Bengal
Published Jun 1 2016

   Legendary Marvel trouble-making dragon Fin Fang Foom attacks the SHIELD helicarrier due to a pheromone that spilled out of an ancient box in a previous issue, which will probably have no consequence so there's really no need to explain it. Iron Man shows up. Then Captain Marvel shows up. They all want to kill the dragon but Old Man Logan and Wolverine are inside it. They get out. As he's healing, Logan rests on Laura Kinney's couch. He recognizes her apartment and says "I know this apartment. It's where I raised you...". She looks surprised. The end.
   This is a terrible book. I would have stopped reading it but it's so quick and easy, and maybe someday something important will happen, so I keep going. I give it a 4/10.

If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE



You can also follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.Like comics? Check out my ebay store HERE.

Until next time, thanks so much for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment