Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The Punisher #3



Written by Becky Cloonan
Penciled by Steve Dillon
Cover by Declan Shalvey
Published Jul 6, 2016

   DEA Agents Ortiz and Henderson are close to catching Frank Castle but still a tad too late, as he's already fled the hotel room they traced him to and hot on Josiah's tail in Vermont. There, Josiah has rigged his daughter Juniper to a suicide vest. They all fail miserably and over the next 10 pages, he kills them all. In fact, the only other thing that happens in this book is that Face calls his boss and tells them that this time, the Punisher is SURELY out of their hair between Josiah and the DEA. The big boss tells him not to underestimate his opponent. Face then goes to an asylum where a doctor is working on EMC2. He takes some of their most depraved inmates and rushes head on to meet the Punisher and the now freed Juniper. What will happen next? I don't know - but hopefully more than what happened in this issue.
   I was impressed with the first 2 issues of this series but this one was tremendously disappointing. I don't know why even put out an issue if there's absolutely nothing happening but I guess some of these guys have a bottom line to meet. Guess we'll see if they turn it around the next go - because for this issue, I give it a 4/10.

If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

Like comics? Check out my ebay store HERE.

Until next time, thanks so much for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment