Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Venom #11

THE ABYSS pt III



Written by Donny Cates
Penciled by Ryan Stegman
Published Feb 20, 2019









   Eddie continues in his tortuous dream state, while the Maker keeps trying to remove the symbiote. While the pain keeps him stressed, he sees his sister Mary as well as scores of other painful memories. But it’s during a confrontation with his alien counterpart that he realizes his little brother Dylan is actually his son. But can he free himself from the evil Reed Richards before it’s too late? Cates and Stegman stay the course on an amazing story, and I give this one a 9/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE.

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment