Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Avengers #16

WAR OF THE VAMPIRES pt III



Written by Jason Aaron
Peciled by David Marquez
Published March 6, 2019










   While the Avengers fight a brainwashed and possessed Ghost Rider, they're learning on several fronts that these vampires are some worthy opponents. Meanwhile the Winter Guard show Dracula just how ruthless they can be, killing his cohorts in front of him. The issue ends with the Avengers getting Robbie back from the vampiric curse he was caught up in, but as the last panel proves - his fight is anything but over. Classic Ghost Rider Johnny Blaze stares at him, telling him they have a ride to look forward to. This awesome story keeps getting more and more involved, and I can't get enough of it. I give this one an 8/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment