Friday, June 7, 2019

Daredevil #2

KNOW FEAR pt II



Written by Chip Zdarsky
Penciled by Marco Checchetto
Published Feb 27, 2019








   Daredevil struggles with the fact he somehow killed a perp, but after questioning the man's ER doctor, is no closer to finding out if he was setup. Meanwhile, Detective Cole meets with Mayor Fisk to tell him he's on the case, something that seems to threaten the Kingpin. The issue ends with the newest man on the case getting an incredibly lucky shot on the man without fear, and Daredevil looks to be down for the count. This new creative team continues to build a brand new narrative for our favorite lawyer superhero. I give this one a 9/10.




If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment