Friday, June 28, 2019

Star Wars #62

THE SCOURGING OF SHU-TORUN pt I




Written by Kieron Gillen
Penciled by Andrea Broccardo
Published Mar 6, 2019








   Princess Leia begins putting her team together to raid Shu-Torun and get back at the ultimate traitor Queen Trios. It includes Tunga the shape shifter, Benthic the Jedha separatist, and finally Meorti the Slicer. The issue wraps with the weird Central Isopter's on Shu-Torun preparing to watch the destruction which can't be anything good. Kieron Gillen's final Star Wars story is off to a good start. I give this one an 8/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment