Monday, June 3, 2019

Return of Wolverine #5

CHAPTER V: HEAVEN



Written by Charles Soule
Penciled by Steve McNiven
Published Feb 20, 2019






   Wolverine finally squares up with Persephone, who reveals that she’s the one who resurrected him. But when he fails to just fall in with her vision of a perfect world, he’s forced to go on the run, later taking out all of her satellites. The last one happens to be the one they’re on, but Wolverine takes it out and rides it down. All in all, an awesome way to bring back everyone’s favorite mutant. Perfect story and art to boot. I give this one a 9/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment