Monday, June 24, 2019

Deadpool #10

GOOD NIGHT



Written by Skottie Young
Penciled by Scott Hepburn
Published Mar 6, 2019








   Somebody is stealing Deadpool's jobs. And it's always the same guy with the same calling card - the words "Good Night" scrawled in blood. Finally, Deadpool sets up a decoy - Hydra Bob in a duck hunting outfit. Eventually, Good Night shows up and beats the Merc With a Mouth so bad, he can only wish he was dead. Later he wakes up in agonizing pain - with this mystery merc telling him that he hurt him, so now it's payback. But what does it all mean? Skottie Young sets up a brand new story arc with some brutal pencils from Scott Hepburn. I give this one a 9/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE


Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment