Saturday, June 1, 2019

Miles Morales: Spider-Man #3



Written by Saladin Ahmed
Penciled by Javier Garron
Published February 20, 2019







   Fellow Brooklynite Captain America joins in to help Rhino and Spider-Man, but they soon meet their match against the Snatcher. Responsible for kidnapping and then brainwashing and equipping scores of children with super powers, it takes everything the heroes have to defeat him. Eventually though, they prevail and Miles is finally able to bring Barbara and Eduardo to the movies. A quick read that doesn’t do much character development, but at least moves the story along. I give this one a 7/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment