Thursday, June 6, 2019

Amazing Spider-Man #16

HUNTED prelude



Written by Nick Spencer
Penciled by Ryan Ottley
Published Feb 27, 2019







    Kraven’s last son returns to his father with news he’s slaughtered all the rest of his heirs. In response, Kraven shows him a world where scores of animals are slaughtered by poachers and sport hunters. In response, he plans a celebrity hunt of several super villains, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. In secret, he shows his son hundreds of cells full of random D-list heroes as well. How will Spidey save the day? Nick Spencer kicks Hunted off with a nice backstory to get things started, with great art from Ryan Ottley. I give this one an 8/10.



If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment