Thursday, June 6, 2019

Captain America #8

CAPTAIN OF NOTHING pt II



Written by Ta-Nehisi Coates
Penciled by Adam Kubert
Published Feb 27, 2019










   Alexa Lukin frees some imposter “Captain America” while the real Avenger is forced to come face to face with his former enemies in prison. Meanwhile Sharon Carter tries to convince the Kingpin she has something on him, which convinces him to give her a flash drive. The issue ends with Selene killing the Wrecker, who was disguised as the other Cap... I think, as the Daughters of Liberty plan their latest move. Will it be enough to save them real Captain America? Ta-Nehisi Coates hits his first stumbling block to me, as this issue didn’t exactly gel enough for me to follow it. I still like where they’re trying to go though, which earns it a 7/10.




If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment