Thursday, June 20, 2019

Champions #3

BEAT THE DEVIL pt III



Written by Jim Zub
Penciled by Steven Cummings
Published Mar 6, 2019







   While the Champions train, it's clear over Sam's brooding that Spider-Man has something on his mind. Later when Brawn tracks him down, they speak about the deal they made with Mephisto. Later, Miles uses Pinpoint's abilities to bring him back to Dubai where he finds out the truth.. Though he managed to save Ms Marvel, others died because of his choice. Meanwhile, former Thanos slave Kaldera has finally found her target - former Nova Sam Alexander. but what exactly does she plan to do with him? This series keeps getting better and Jim Zub is proving he's in a class by himself. I give this one a 9/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment