Friday, March 22, 2019

X-Men Red #11

THE HATE MACHINE pt XI


Written by Tom Taylor
Penciled by Roge Antonio
Published Dec 12, 2018






   Tom Taylor’s X-Men Red drifts to a conclusion as the team battles Cassandra Nova in a surplus of Magneto helmets. Panic sets in as she threatens to crash a Helicarrier, but Gentle earns Thor’s respect as he holds it together. Luckily the team manages to distract Cassandra while they implant a nanite that forces her to feel empathy for other mutants. The issue wraps with Jean addressing the world and showing it her vision. But as this slow X-Men tale drifts to it’s end, we can finally at the very least be glad its over. I give this concluding issue a boring 6/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment