Thursday, March 14, 2019

Avengers #11

THE STRENGTH AND CONVICTION OF PHILIP COULSON


Written by Jason Aaron
Penciled by Ed McGuiness
Published Dec 12, 2019







   While Black Panther holds a meeting of some of Earth’s biggest superheroes, Thor and She-Hulk go on an awkward date. Though the meeting can’t seem to make any definitive headway about what the next step is gonna be, the good news is that Hulk makes some inroads with Jennifer while Phil Coulson returns in a more sinister role than ever before. What will it all mean? We’ll have to wait to find out. Jason Aaron continues to prove that he’s more than adept to handle the Avengers while Ed McGuiness’s pencils manage to impress. I give this one a 9/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE


Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment