Friday, March 29, 2019

Dead Man Logan #2

SINS OF THE FATHER pt II



Written by Ed Brisson
Penciled by Mike Henderson
Published Dec 19, 2018







   Logan and Hawkeye continue the hunt for Mysterio, while Miss Sinister does her best to impress Sin with the master of illusion. Later, Forge proves to Logan he’s fixed the time machine but before he can go home, the berserker has to put the chase for Mysterio to bed.  Finally with a bead on him, Logan and Clint chase him down to Times Square - but the fight turns out to be a showdown with the Avengers? Brisson and Henderson keep the Old Man Logan saga going for at least another few issues, and they do it quite well. I give this one a 10/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment