Friday, March 1, 2019

Venom #9

THE ABYSS pt I


Written by Donny Cates
Penciled by Ryan Stegman
Published Dec 5, 2019








   Eddie returns to San Francisco with his now mindless symbiote/dog thing. While confronting his estranged father, it's clear that Eddie's memories of his childhood have been altered. With his dad unable to remember his sister Mary, Eddie is forced to flee. Later he's joined by a half brother he wasn't aware of who tells him they need to kill their father. With Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman dishing on the greatest horror comics I've seen lately, this one earns a solid 10/10.





If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE.

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment