Friday, March 29, 2019

Punisher #5

WORLD WAR FRANK pt V


Written by Matthew Rosenberg
Penciled by Szymon Kudranski
Published Dec 19, 2018






   Frank continues his search for Baron Zemo. But after going through Mandarin, Ambassador Winslow, David Caverly, the NYPD, and others, he finally runs into Nick Fury. Revealing help from Luke Cage, Bucky, Iron Fist and Hawkeye, the former SHIELD leader turns his favorite vigilante over the former Hydra leader in exchange for Zemo leaving the country. More thrill-a-minute writing from Rosenberg to go along with some of the most graphic artwork to make a Marvel book, I give this one an 8/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment