Friday, March 15, 2019

Miles Morales: Spider-Man #1



Written by Saladin Ahmed
Penciled by Javier Garron
Published Dec 12, 2019

   The newest chapter in Miles' life begins with a retelling of his origin. Shining more of light on his personal life though, we meet Barbara. He meets her for ice cream days later and meets her little cousin Eduardo. Later he runs into the Rhino who's protecting niece, but he's shocked to see later that one of the culprits is none other than Eduardo. Slow restart to a longtime favorite, but Ahmed carries a big torch from Brian Michael Bendis' biggest creation. I give this one an 8/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE



Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment