Friday, March 15, 2019

Champions #27

WARRIORS OF THE WEIRD conclusion


Written by Jim Zub
Penciled by Max Dunbar
Published Dec 12, 2019







   Still in Weirdworld, it’s revealed that the Master has brainwashed Sam and Nadia and transformed them into his own little army. He failed to account for the Champions though, in whatever form they’re in. Viv and Riri merge into a super, synthezoid Ironheart who finally able to break the spell. The team returns to earth and begins to pick up the pieces as the series wraps with Sparky being assimilated by an Ultron drone. What’ll happen next? Luckily the next chapter continues with Jim Zub at the helm because he’s shown he’s clearly a winner with this group of young heroes. I give this one a 10/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE


Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment