Thursday, March 14, 2019

Amazing Spider-Man #11

LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT pt I


Written by Nick Spencer
Penciled by Ryan Ottley
Published Dec 12, 2018









   It’s Christmas in midtown, and former foe-turned-friend J. Jonah Jameson is up for a Lifetime Achievement award. Only problem is that Mayor Fisk is the master of ceremonies. As Spider-Man explains to Jonah that he can’t be the man who inducts him, the two of them are blindsided by the Enforcers. A fight breaks out and they end up staring down at the Scorpion. What’ll happen next? Another action packed issue from Nick Spencer with fantastic art from Ryan Ottley, I give this one an 8/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE


Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment