Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Amazing Spider-Man #12

LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT pt II


Written by Nick Spencer
Penciled by Ryan Ottley
Published Dec 19, 2019







   As Jonah is noticeably late from the Kingpin’s gala, he’s forced to relive moments of his life thanks to the villain Arcade. Some good but some excruciating. It wraps with him and Spider-Man finally matching up against the Socrpion. Thanks to an old Spider-Slayer machine, Jonah has a hand in helping defeat him. But it wraps with the intro of Spidey’s newest foe, the Big Man. Amazing writing continues from this creative team and the pencils still excel as well. I give this one an 8/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment