Thursday, July 11, 2019

X-Force #4

SINS OF THE PAST pt IV



Written by Ed Brisson
Penciled by Dylan Burnett
Published Mar 13, 2019








   President Constantin prepares to confront Ahab for killing his son, although the latter has recently gained Deathlok's future telling powers. Meanwhile, young Cable informs Domino their real search has been for Rachel Summers all along. The story arc finally concludes with X-Force clashing with both Constantin and Ahab, but in the wake of their battle, one of their greatest enemies of all time walks through the portal. Stryfe has returned, and this time Ed Brisson is going to finally spill the beans on Cable Jr's origins. A great issue all around, I give this one an 8/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE


Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment