Monday, July 15, 2019

Guardians of the Galaxy #3

THE FINAL GAUNTLET pt III



Written by Donny Cates
Penciled by Geoff Shaw
Published Mar 20, 2019








   Hela and the Dark Order finally track down Annhillus and recover the head of Thanos. Meanwhile, the Dark Guardians manage to save Nova from the Wraith before he takes off. Meanwhile, the real Guardians convince Star Lord they have to save Gamora, thanks to Groot’s magnificent rebellious stage. Either way, Quill finally gives them a destination - HalfWorld. But what’s gonna happen next? Donny Cates continues to pen an amazing story with more than adequate artwork from Geoff Shaw. I give this one a 10/10.


If you like this review, check out my video review HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE.

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE


Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment