Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Punisher #9

WAR IN BAGALIA pt IV



Written by Matthew Rosenberg
Penciled by Szymon Kudranski
Published Mar 13, 2019









   Zemo has a fake Punisher hanged while the real one battles through the prison. The only thing stopping him is Taskmaster. With a fight to the death likely imminent, Frank gets help from Sister Mercy once again. The issue ends with the Punisher headed for Zemo and escaping in a tank with his familiar skull emblazoned across the front. War in Bagalia nears it's end, still being flawlessly written by matthew Rosenberg with stunning, gritty pencils from Kudranski. I give this one a 10/10.



If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well

No comments:

Post a Comment