Thursday, July 18, 2019

Miles Morales: Spider-Man #4

MILES MORALES' DAY OFF 



Written by Saladin Ahmed
Penciled by Javier Garron
Published Mar 20, 2019








   Vice Principal Lyle Dutcher has got it out for Miles, and vows to bust the teenager on a day when his friends talk him into skipping school. While Miles and Barbara sneak kisses on the 2 train, Dutcher seeks his prey. Luckily Spider-Man is around to save the teens from a train derailment and later an attack from the Frost Pharaoh. Later on they sneak in a movie and hustle back to the school Ferris Bueller style, returning uncaught. Saladin Ahmed and Javier Garron keep the antics up for the webcrawler in epic style. I give this little one shot an 8/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment