Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Immortal Hulk #15

THE HOLY OR THE BROKEN



Written by Al Ewing
Penciled by Joe Bennett
Published Mar 20, 2019










   Doc Sampson reasons with the Hulk while the hole in his head shrinks. He tells Doc he has to go, and while they're on the way, Hulk explains to his old super-psychiatrist that he's a new persona. Not the demon hulk but a rational, traditional Hulk trapped away from Banner. But one thing's for sure - they all come back. And the issue ends with them standing at the empty grave of Rick Jones. But what happens next? Al Ewing and Joe Bennett keep the hulk horror going, and we get a front row seat. I give this one a 9/10


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE


Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment