Monday, July 1, 2019

Amazing Spider-Man #17

HUNTED pt I



Written by Nick Spencer
Penciled by Humberto Ramos
Published Mar 13, 2019









   Spider-Man follows a signal to Black Cat and Lizard Jr, Billy Connors. But unknowingly, Kraven has been using the duo as bait. And worse yet, Kraven Jr lies in wait to ambush him. Eventually, a devastating nerve agent fills the room and he sees Mary Jane in trouble. But once he comes to, he sees all of his deadly foes preparing to attack him in his once familiar classic black suit. What’s next for the spider? The long awaited storyline Hunted officially kicks off and nobody does it better than Nick Spencer and Humberto Ramos. I give this one a 10/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment