Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Join My Email List, Get A Free Comic!

Every blog begins small, and this bad boy you're looking at is no exception. So let's try something - join my email list, lemme send you updates, and I'll enter you in for a MONTHLY DRAWING to send you a free comic book anywhere in the continental United States. Like... a good one. Probably Marvel but got some DC in there too. Seriously.

No questions asked.

This week I'm giving away a copy of Uncanny X-Men #488. Released Sep 2007, this piece features Warpath, Nightcrawler, and Storm on the beautiful Salvador Larroca cover, and inside also includes appearances by Caliban, Hepzibah, Professor X, and a whole lotta Morlocks.

Pretty good book and you can get it absolutely free.

Just shoot me a message at nerdiestkidyouknow@gmail.com.

Keep it real,
Sammo


No comments:

Post a Comment