Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Cable (2020) #1-4





Written by Gerry Dugan

Pencils by Phil Noto
Published Mar-Aug 2020

   Kid Cable is back. In between dating the Stepford Cuckoos and finding extra terrestrIal swords imbedded in monster’s paws, he’s also working a missing mutant case in Philly. While that case unfortunately is pretty much headed to the Order of X cult folk, a lot of the other arc is wrapped up for the most part. He travels through time to steal his older self’s arm, he meets Duggan favorite Deadpool, and makes it to several Summers family dinners. Gerry Duggan is back baby, and he hits the ground running. This is a pretty good one - I give it a 10/10.

If your like this review, check out my video of it HERE.

You can also buy my physical copy of the book below:


Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment