Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Venom #12

THE ABYSS pt IV



Written by Donny Cates
Penciled by Joshua Cassara
Published Mar 20, 2019









   While Eddie continues to allow the Maker to pry his symbiote away, we learn more about he and Dylan's origins. Eventually the alien is able to overcome the evil Reed Richard's tests and escapes. In a last act of defiance, it frees Dylan from Carl, aka Eddie's father. After channeling a meeting between the two, it deposits Carl in the middle of nowhere and saves Dylan and Eddie - but what happens to the symbiote? Donny Cates continues to shed some brilliant light on these characters right before War of the Realms. I give this one a 9/10.


If you like this review, check out my video of it HERE

You can also buy my physical copy of this book HERE.

Like comics? Check out my ebay wares HERE

Follow me at facebooktwitter, or instagram as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment