Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Adding TV to my blog! Wanna know why? Read this.

NKYK ANNOOUNCEMENT!

So as you probably know, I'm a pretty busy guy. Most of the ways I consume content is in segments... If I have time, I will read a few pages of a comic book. I'll watch 30 minutes of a show. I'll flip through a few pages on the kindle app, etc. This might be compiled over lunch, or 30 mins before bed. It might be in the restroom. It might be 4 or 5 minutes after I brush my teeth.

Either way, the main reason I started this blog at all was so I could keep up with what I've read.

Now I'm going to also use it to keep up with what I've watched.

At the moment I'm in the middle of The Wire, Westworld, Band of Brothers, Billions, Black Monday, Peaky Blinders, Hightown, you name it. The novel I'm currently reading is Empire of the Sun. The comics I'm reading are Hulk, Avengers, X-Men, Spider-Man, Venom, Cable, New Mutants, X-Factor, Deadpool, Daredevil, Iron Man, Thor, Fantastic Four, Wolverine, Captain America, the Champions, Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Star Wars.

Beginning today, I'll start cataloging what I watch. Should be a lot of fun.... right?

Who cares. I know nobody is reading this. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment